First time ii spent so much time and money crafting a card for someone special for examination motivation, and sent it to U.K.
First Korean friend - surprise me too! somemore is a girl. At first ii never have intention to get to know her cause ii dont want people to mistakenly think i'm trying to flirt with her. Never once ii thought of befriending with a Korean since I'm more into helping the Japanese and loving Japanese culture.
First time ii have to take care of international students. I know they faced many difficulties especially transportation, but ii only can managed some. Lessen their burden by sponsoring my food coupons as much as ii could help sincerely.
First working together in a group with the two-headed cobras. It was hectic! I didn't fight back, but believing and continuing doing my task. I was so helpless..but thanks to Brandon, Lisa, SiewChieh and Sin Yee for the supports and guiding me.
First time my body got really numb and in shocked after the rejection - my straight 5th failure in love. I fall too deep, it was never a mistake loving her but thank you.
First time on a dating site for my individual assignment initially, but ii met a Vietnamese girl throughout my project. We were talking about our bad love life until late night. ii wasn't in love...ii couldn't...because ii was heart-broken, sealing my love life. ii tried to open up again but unfortunately ii got friendzoned! LOL!
First time winning in the top-3 in Japanese Speech contest. Although the prize wasn't that great as the previous year. But i'm still grateful for what ii have won!
First Date in my life. First time ii felt butterflies in my stomach. ii was expecting another rejection since ii never once been accepted for a date in my life and ii was always a failure. But somehow the table turns the other way round. Although it was just a date, but ii am still very (very) happy. Love is still complicated. Why?
First time buying a rose. Honestly. Happened only on my first date. I know sometimes ii talk and look like ii had experiences buying flowers for a girl before but honestly, never. Before... It was only just experiences ii had that ii accompanied my friend to buy flower for his crush and/or girlfriend few years back.
First Thailand trip - traveling alone to Pattaya then meet up with my uni-colleagues in Bangkok. Luckily ii have Song to bring me around Chon Buri and Pattaya. Despite language barrier, ii had great fun! So many first experiences such as riding elephant, riding scooter and 'tuk-tuk', experiencing Thai culture and lifestyle, clubbing, gay experience and many more. Then went shopping with my uni-colleagues in Bangkok, bargaining using newly learnt Thai language...
Finally, I'm proud to say I'm back home still being a virgin, and ii won't do such immortal activities. But ii have seen and been to gay bars street and stripper club.
.
..
...
....
Thank You for the wonderful memories!
Hope 2013 will be another great year with another new, adventurous experiences.
I prayed for my family health, wishing to find a love life - one and only if possible - and aiming good university results and graduate!
