People are dying every single day... recently, a girl jumped off from a building. It is never easy to suicide, it takes lots of courage and sadness to do this mindless thing. I salute them for their courage able to do so. I have to admit that ii had suicidal thoughts, and still do. I never want my suicidal thought to be awaken again, but somehow it did. I wouldn't want to share my dreadful stories of myself recently, but ii wish ii could let it out.
I wish there is a such thing called 'Second Life Resurrection' bullet, where you can die from the shot of this bullet to give yourself a second chance in life after realizing how painful death is. Well, that's just my imagination! xD But definitely ii would shot myself with a bullet on the right chest to have a scar - to resolve life.
Somehow ii wonder if there is slow painful death? Get a deadly disease; activating the cancer hormones in our body cells? Plead the spirits to switch the body?
HAHAHA! Just some nonsense thoughts. Agh... ii need to get out of this space: travelling and prolly get a counselling.
