Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Sealing ; Once Again


I won't say I have totally give up love, but ii wanted to.
I won't say ii don't wanna live anymore, but ii wish ii could die young.
The future is too ugly. I had enough of being in pain most of the time.

Ever since the THIRD crush, who ii have loved for 5 years...for the first time I sealed my love for a year and a half until I was being pushed my cupid luck by my friends to try to hook-up with the Fourth - which ii failed also. I didn't fall deep
- lucky? - 'cause she was ditzy or scattered-brain, which is funnily cute (for me) which makes her precious that you wanna really take care of. Anyway--

But the FIFTH, ii dug too deep. I never expect this much tragic myself. Once again, I'm sealing myself off from the big L-world. It wasn't easy for me too, but what's decided is decided. I don't know how to explain this painful emotions that gonna change my personality once ii sealed my "love" world. I know this might not make sense, but this 'personality change' thing, shits happen for real.

PS: Thanks MonkeyCi for helping me through all these: Sealing.

I've done enough chasing in my life and never succeed. I guess it's better for you to chase after me, 'cause I'm isolating myself from the L-world, sealing it, and play with girls' feeling or being mean. However, if you're serious about it, let me know...that we could happen. I'll treat you sincerely.