"Nice guys finished last..."
A quote from a music sung by YouTube Artists. So lets face the truth, somehow that statement is true. Fact, as many of us have faced, nice guy/girl always get friendzoned. No matter how hard we tried to get our crush love us after being so nice, at the end of the day Mr. Nice guy/girl will end up as close friend, or just a friend.
So is Mr./Mrs. NICE guy gonna end up 'forever alone'?
I understand that many have asked if they can have/start a relationship if being nice all the time. Knowing girls like bad boys, popular boys, and good-looking boys. Other wise, boys like big boobs, sexy bodyline, and party girls.
We don't have to change or pretend to be all those mentioned above to get close with someone else. But honestly, we do need to keep our body in good shape, do regular exercise and proper diet. Not all nice guys/girls will fail to have a relationship. There will always be someone out there who will accept and see us of what we are. It's only matter of finding the right person! I admit that I have failed many relationships but that doesn't stop me from being who I am. I know... as we are getting older, we are getting more desperate to experience relationship. What's more? Family pressure. We don't have to rush this.
![]() |
| Mr Nice Guy 'Give Up' easily |
Lastly, we have to question ourselves...why do we seek for a relationship with that person in the first place? - companionship? - sexual intent? - tool to kill boredom?
Mine: companionship...a stable relationship to marriage, and happy family.
Yet, am patiently waiting for that person :)
Cheers. and, Good Luck!


