Friday, 18 November 2011

Angel Beach w/ Jap-Association


So...on Sunday we had BBQ party with the Japan Association at Angel Beach. I was kinda lost about the place, who knows it's hidden.
This is a private event organized by them in the early morning. Oh'!! SUN.
Anyway... ii had diarrhea while ii was on time reaching the beach, but then I had to head back up to my apartment for get my 'thing' done. *haha*


Two hours later, ii went back to the beach with the other speech contestants - although not all attend. There were games, but ii didn't participate. Am dark enough, am not gonna get sunburnt and getting darker. Whitening took me years and some money okay~ hahaha.
So, ii rather staying under the hut enjoying watching 'em playing especially the kids. and, talked with the people, to get to know 'em.



when the party nearly ends...am off canoe-ing with my friends. I thought twice, am don't wanna waste this party without having fun. The Canoe was a failure because the tidal was too strong and the water sinking our boat. If we're deep in the sea, most probably we'll be capsized. Ahaa...ii cant imagine that... I didn't go to the deeper side 'cause am afraid will get drown although ii know how to swim. so... although ii didn't have fun myself with the games, but ii had with the overall party. Hope we will meet again, someday.