Monday, 2 March 2009

Insomnia yet Emotional



recently ive been helping two people doing their homeworks and assignment. FREE online tutor here. HELLO? hehe. im willing to help, i dont mind keep on repeat explaining how to do it. Patient i am, and thats who i am. Oh i miss the school days.. being stupid doesnt know how to do his hwk, and then the next day copy/ask help from friend - is just simply NOSTALGIC. haha!

oh, ii used to bcome someone's personal problem-solving consultant...very lame, but it works. once! right ms. ah po Rachel? heh.

currently cant sleep. insomnia and yet emotional..not really emotional. just a slight few percentage only. Out of blue i started thinking of her like 24/7. lolx. I even dreamt about her yesterday...days still counting. *grin*

Friends asked why am i still not confess? - i have patience, i am a fool. im emotional, and i want to erase this habit. I'm not desperate, i just wish for a love which can be everlong. I cant confess no more, im trauma. I, too, wondering if my waitings worth it all? Im not sure. but I believe this is (my) another way to wish for true love. Thou i stand no chance, i gave my best and will pray for her happiness.



Eyooh! emotional eh. hehe. dont worry..i aint like those emo kid. I just need to let it out, to make myself feel better. Since i have no friend to talk with, so...hello Mr.blog! hehe.
p/s: ...im okay.